The Accession advantage
**Some attorneys may be contracted co-counsel rather than employees or partners in Accession Law LLC
The Accession model for delivery of legal services:
1) Accession and client confer to discuss a scope of services.
2) Accession creates a proposal as to the scope of services and fee.
3) After client approval, Accession obtains specific attorneys with experience in the practice areas needed to complete the scope of services.
4) Client, Accession and contract attorneys agree to the scope of services and fee agreement.
5) Accession maintains client contact. Contract attorneys perform scope of services with feedback from Accession.
IF YOU ARE A BUSINESS OWNER, PLEASE SEE:
Accession Corporate Counsel - for Businesses
Traditional pyramid shaped law firm
How can we help you?
Think about what you want an attorney to do for you.
If need an experienced and adept advisor and advocate with a 21st century approach, you want Accession.
If you prefer to pay by the minute for massive overhead and old systems, you should hire the firm of Old, Dead and Gone or Somebody, Nobody and Who.
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to working with you.